2012년 12월 9일 일요일

How to Decorate Your Personal Diary

My Personal Diary

There are some people who love writing their personal diary or anything they think on their diary. They have their own personal diary or journal. And I have my own too. I love writing things that happen to me every single day. It is fun and I enjoy it. I have started writing story of life that I have been through on my Diary since I was in elementary 6th grade. The main reason of doing this is because I feel so release after that. Especially when I am in Korea, I got so much stress because of the lifestyle here. So, through writing diary, I found myself feel better after feeling the say bad way too much. Yet, here in Korea, everyone one is busy with their things, so Diary is the best friend I have. But, I must tell you that, Korean's Journal and planner are so pretty and cute, as well their stickers. And I found it fun to play around with them. These are some examples of how I decorate my diary. I hope you guys enjoy seeing it.


Most Korean diaries have a month view and a week view. The monthly section illustrates the main point I want to remember about that day, and the weekly part goes into more depth.












댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기